1. Is the Salah of Deobandi muslims valid behind an Ahl-Hadith Imam?
2. Can one perform the Asr Salah according to the time of the Ahl-Hadith school of taught?
3. Is it more virtuous to give charity on Thursday? Or, is it like every other day?
1. If a Ghair-Muqalid Imam does not differ with the Ahl-Sunna Wal-Jamat in issues that the scholars of Islam have agreed upon, neither does he speak in an ill-mannered way against the pious predecessors (especially Imam Abu Hanifa), nor is he extreme regarding issues that other scholars have differed upon, in fact, he also considers those who are connected to other schools of taught, then one can perform Salah behind him, otherwise one should avoid performing Salah behind him.
2. Because Asr Salah begins after مثلِ ثانی according to the Hanafi school of taught, and Ahl-Hadith generally performs it before مثلِ ثانی, it is generally not proper to perform Asr Salah in this time.
3. There is no extra virtue for giving charity on Thursday. In fact its reward is just like that on other days.
And Allah knows best.